We are an Accounts Direct Franchise, registered office is situated at 12 Arundel Street, Manchester, M15 4JR
For matters pertaining to data protection compliance, you may contact our representative at email@example.com.
We hold your privacy and data rights in high regard. We are committed to safeguarding your data, ensuring transparency in data collection, and never selling your data to third parties.Our data usage is guided by legal standards. Primarily, we use your data in the following scenarios:
- When it’s necessary for our legitimate business interests (or those of a third party) and doesn’t infringe upon your fundamental rights.
- When we need to fulfil a contract for services you have with us or are about to enter into.
- When we must comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
Categories of Data We Gather, the Reasons, and Methods
We will exclusively gather essential personal information (PI) aligned with the context and purpose.
Gathering Your Personal Information
Each time you visit our website or interact with our email communications, we automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information: This includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address for internet connectivity, log in details, browser type and version, operating system, and platform.
- Visit details: This encompasses URL clickstream data, tracking your journey to, through, and from our site, including timestamps, the pages and products you viewed or searched for, response times, error occurrences, page durations, interactions, and navigation methods.
- Email interaction: This involves tracking whether you opened the email, how many times it was accessed, and your engagement with the email’s content, including clicked links.
- Financial Information: We collect necessary personal and financial information from our clients to provide accounting services.
Additionally, to enhance the relevance of our communications, we may compile a digital data profile using publicly available financial information from sources like your social media profiles and third-party sources such as Companies House.
Utilising Our Accounting Services
We gather various types of personal information, which may encompass alterations in marital status, residential or business address updates, additional income sources, investment activities, changes in company structure (including officer modifications), usage data and statistics, connection data, unique identifiers like IP addresses or device IDs, marketing and advertising preferences, login credentials for service access, purchase inquiries, transaction history, and provided products, services, or content.
To fulfil our responsibilities in delivering the services you’ve contracted us for and to assist you in managing your affairs effectively. This includes offering timely guidance and support, ensuring you have the appropriate service subscription, updating you about service changes, and providing suggestions or recommendations for other relevant products and services.
How do we use your data?
- We process your personal data for specific reasons, including legal requirements like identity verification.
- Data processing occurs when it’s necessary to fulfil a contract with you for delivering our services.
- Processing may also be based on legitimate interests, whether on our part or that of a third party.
- We only use client data for accounting services and do not share it with unauthorised parties.
- In some cases, we may seek your consent for certain personal data processing, which will be clearly communicated.
- If we ever intend to use your personally identifiable information for a different purpose than originally stated, we will notify you via email.
- You will have the option to consent or decline the revised usage of your information.
Data Security and Safety
We utilise data to ensure our adherence to pertinent regulations and laws. This encompasses the necessity to verify your identity when you subscribe to our accounting services. This verification process includes:
This website is committed to ensuring the security and safety of our users’ information. We implement robust security measures to safeguard your data and maintain confidentiality. All sensitive data submitted through the website is safeguarded, both online and offline. User information is stored on secure servers within the European Economic Area (EEA) and is protected by advanced technological and operational security measures to prevent loss or misuse. When users provide information through our registration form, it is encrypted and secured using state-of-the-art encryption software, including SSL, recognised as the industry’s best.
While we make every reasonable effort to protect your personal data, it’s important to recognise that the internet is not entirely immune to security risks. Therefore, we cannot provide an absolute guarantee of the security and integrity of personal data transferred over the Internet, both to and from you.
If you have any concerns or questions about the security measures on our website, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Data Sources
- 1. We might acquire financial information about you from various sources within our organisation or third-party entities to ensure a seamless experience. For instance, if you engage with any of our affiliated websites or utilise other services, we may receive details to link this activity with your account.
- 2. We collaborate with selected companies to improve and deliver our services. These companies can include those supporting technical operations, payments, marketing analytics, searches, and more. On certain occasions, these partners may share limited data with us to facilitate our services in accordance with this policy and relevant laws.
- 3. Information about you may also be obtained from third-party telemarketing firms. We or our partners will only reach out to you if you have given your consent to these telemarketing companies for us to contact you.
In our commitment to safeguarding your privacy, we collect and use personal data for business operations. We ensure data security, transparency, and compliance with applicable regulations. Your trust is paramount.
Communication, Marketing, and Promotions
We utilise the data we gather to communicate with you. This includes sending emails or other electronic communications to update you about our services, engage you in surveys, and inform you of promotions, events, and service modifications.
We want to keep you informed about our accounting products and services that we think you might find interesting. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time if you change your mind.
You retain the right to cease Accounts Direct Franchise (Accounts Direct) from contacting you for marketing. If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications, please send an email to email@example.com.
Retention Of Data
We retain your information for the duration required for accounting purposes and in compliance with legal obligations. We retain your personal information for the duration necessary to fulfil the original purposes of its collection or for any extended period mandated by legal and regulatory obligations
How do we share or disclose your data?
We may share or disclose information with the following categories of third parties:
Our Suppliers: Accounts Direct Franchise collaborates with various third-party suppliers to carry out services, such as website hosting, online product purchases, and telephone and email communications. We share your personal data as required to fulfil transactions or provide requested services. These suppliers work on our behalf and adhere to stringent contractual obligations to maintain data security and compliance with this Policy.
Subcontractors: Accounts Direct Franchise outsources specific service components to third parties, ensuring appropriate contractual arrangements are in place.
Group of Companies: Accounts Direct Franchise may share personal data with its affiliated companies, which include Accounts Direct Franchise Umbrella Ltd, Accounts Direct Franchise Investments & Pensions Ltd, Accounts Direct Franchise Academy Ltd, and their subsidiaries, as defined by the UK Companies Act 2006.
Partners: Our websites may feature links to partner networks and affiliates offering complementary services. Your information is shared with relevant service providers only when you express interest through calls, website forms, enabling third-party services, or by discussing with an Accounts Direct Franchise team member.
Other Parties: Other Parties with whom sharing may be essential to facilitate financial or corporate transactions, such as mergers or asset sales.
Rights Regarding Data Protection
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The Right to Access
You can request Accounts Direct Franchise (www.accountsdirectfranchise.com) at (Accounts Direct) to provide copies of your personal data. A small fee may be charged for this service.
The Right to Rectification
You have the right to request Accounts Direct Franchise to correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Accounts Direct Franchise to complete any information that you believe is incomplete.
The Right to Erasure
You can request Accounts Direct Franchise to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
The Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to request that Accounts Direct Franchise (Accounts Direct) restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The Right to Object to Processing
You have the right to object to Accounts Direct Franchise (Accounts Direct) processing your personal data under certain conditions.
The Right to Data Portability
You have the right to request that Accounts Direct Franchise (Accounts Direct) transfer the data we have collected to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you submit a request, we will respond within one month. To exercise any of these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By proceeding to use this site(www.accountsdirectfranchise.com), you acknowledge your acceptance of our terms and conditions, as well as your consent to the utilisation of cookies.
We employ cookies and similar technologies, including pixels, tags, and other identifiers, to tailor our websites and services, remember your preferences, analyse user behaviour on our websites and services, and enhance our marketing offerings. Your use of our websites and services indicates your consent for us to utilise cookies and similar technologies as specified in this Policy.
What is a Cookie?
A “cookie” is a tiny data file sent to your computer’s cookie folder when you visit a website. It enables the site to recognise your browser when you revisit.
We employ two types of cookies: “session” and “persistent.” Session cookies are temporary and vanish when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device until they expire or you delete them.
Managing Cookie Preferences
The majority of web browsers provide options to control cookies via their settings and preferences. Please be aware that restricting cookie usage might affect your overall user experience.
For guidance on how to manage cookie settings in well-known web browsers, you can visit the following links:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
We do not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe that they have disclosed personal information to us, please contact us via this link: email@example.com.
In cases where the processing of personal data relies on consent, and we become aware that the data pertains to an individual under the age of 13, we will cease processing it and take appropriate measures to delete the relevant information from our records unless consent is provided by a parent or guardian.
We may periodically update our policy to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. When we make significant changes, we will provide notice on our website and may notify you through other channels like email. We encourage you to review this policy from time to time to stay informed about how we handle your data.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0161 832 1399
Or write to us at 12 Arundel Street, Manchester, M15 4JR
Contacting Relevant Authorities
If you want to file a complaint or if you believe our company hasn’t adequately addressed your concern, you can get in touch with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). Details are available at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.